- Working time [min]: 120
- Cordless razor
- Head material: titanium
- Blade material: ceramic
- Minimum cutting length [mm]: 3
- Maximum cutting length [mm]: 12
- Additional 5-step adjustment of the ring [0.8 mm; 1.1 mm; 1.4 mm; 1.7 mm; 2.0 mm]
- Quiet operation
- Working voltage [V]: 3.7
- Charging time [h]: 8
- Battery [mAh]: 1200
- Accessories: 4 attachments, brush for cleaning the mincer, maintenance oil, USB cable
- Certification: CE (EMC, RoHS, MSDS)
DESIGN, QUALITY AND FUNCTIONALITY
KREXUS clippers are very easy to use and fit in the palm of your hand! They are perfect for quick pruning or for complete professional animal care.
The razors are equipped with a reliable motor and made of high-quality, durable material, so you can expect the best results every time.
Thanks to our set with various overlays and fine adjustment in the ring, you can choose the right style perfectly suited to your pet.
CLIPPING LENGTH ADJUSTMENT
The hair length can be determined using the included combs with fixed dimensions (3mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm). An additional 5-step adjustment in the ring allows for an even more precise fit. Attach the comb to the blade and turn on the device.
Battery power supply of KREXUS trimmers enables safe use of the trimmer in various situations, including when traveling. The popular USB charging option improves the convenience of use. Just plug the USB cable into the razor and connect to the power source.
SIMPLE HANDLING = LONG SERVICE LIFE
The KREXUS clippers set includes oil and a brush for cleaning the device. To maintain the performance of your razor and keep your cutting blades in good condition, you need to lubricate them regularly to ensure a long service life.
- KREXUS HAIR CLIPPER - EX9082
- 4 attachments for the razor
- Brush for cleaning the razor
- Maintenance oil
- USB cable
- Check that the input to which you connect the charging device does not exceed 5V. The device may overheat, burn or even possibly explode if the input is above 5V. It is recommended to use a 5V1A adapter for the device.
- Only use the original cable when charging the device. Using a different type of cable may damage the device.
- If the trimmer head is not oiled regularly, it may cause the trimmer to heat up with prolonged use. Remember to use oil to maintain the blades. Try to oil the device after each use.