- Working time [h]: 3-4
- Cordless razor
- Head material: titanium
- Blade material: ceramic
- LCD display
- Possible number of length settings: 35
- Minimum cutting length [mm]: 0.8
- Maximum cutting length [mm]: 20
- Additional 5-step adjustment of the ring every 3mm [0.8 mm; 1.1 mm; 1.4 mm; 1.7 mm; 2.0 mm]
- 3 operating speeds
- Quiet operation
- Charging time [h]: 4-5
- Li-Ion battery [mAh]: 2000
- Universal supply voltage: 110 - 240V, 50 / 60Hz, allowing the razor to be used anywhere in the world
- Accessories: 8 attachments (3mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, right diagonal, left diagonal), stainless steel scissors, thinning plates, brush for cleaning the razor, maintenance oil, USB cable
- Certification: CE (EMC, RoHS, MSDS)
The KREXUS machine has been designed in a very thoughtful way, with attention to every detail. Ergonomic, well-profiled housing fits perfectly in the hand, ensuring excellent comfort and maneuverability.
An elegant LED display shows the speed level set and the battery consumption level gives you more control. Thanks to this, you know perfectly well when to connect the device to charging.
High-quality titanium head and a solid, high-speed motor guarantee long-lasting and trouble-free operation of the trimmer, and the ceramic blade ensures perfect cutting results, allowing for quick and accurate cutting. You'll get perfect results the first time, without the unpleasant pulling and tugging of your hair. In addition, the coefficient of friction for ceramics is lower, resulting in less heat generation, allowing the unit to run longer without interruption.
The KREXUS clipper is very easy to use. Perfect for quick pruning or full professional care. Thanks to the set with various attachments and precise length adjustment, you can create a hairstyle in the style that suits you, while the 3-step speed control function will ensure accurate and easy cutting of even thick, hard hair.
Our razor can be used wirelessly or while charging, thanks to a very efficient, built-in battery. The wireless option allows more freedom and flexibility when trimming. In addition, the quiet operation of the device and low vibration level ensure greater comfort and more pleasant care.
CUTTING LENGTH ADJUSTMENT - TRIM, MODEL, STYLE!
The KREXUS razor will allow you to create the desired facial hair and hairstyle by shortening the hair and giving it the right shape. You can choose from 35 cutting length settings.
Depending on your needs, choose one of the 8 combs with fixed dimensions (3mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, slanted right, slanted left) and use the additional 5-step adjustment in the ring to gain even more control and precision .
You will achieve the perfect finish by using special, cut combs designed for comfortable shading of the hair behind the ears.
However, you can give the last touch using the trimmer only without the attachment. It will allow you to refine the edges and details, create contours on the chin, cheeks, neck and hairline.
Battery power supply of KREXUS trimmers enables safe use of the trimmer in various situations, including when traveling. The popular USB charging option improves the convenience of use. Just plug the USB cable into the razor and connect to the power source.
SIMPLE HANDLING = LONG SERVICE LIFE
The KREXUS clippers set includes oil and a brush for cleaning the device. Deficiency in the oil film between the blades causes the metal to rub against the metal, which results in faster wear. To ensure a long service life of the machine and to keep the cutting blades in good condition, lubricate them regularly.
- KREXUS HAIR CLIPPER - EX9084
- 8 attachments for the razor (3mm, 6mm, 9mm, 12mm, 15mm, 18mm, right slope, left slope)
- Stainless steel scissors
- Shading boots
- Brush for cleaning the razor
- Maintenance oil
- USB cable
- Check that the input to which you connect the charging device does not exceed 5V. The device may overheat, burn or even possibly explode if the input is above 5V. It is recommended to use a 5V1A adapter for the device.
- Only use the original cable when charging the device. Using a different type of cable may damage the device.
- If the trimmer head is not oiled regularly, it may cause the trimmer to heat up with prolonged use. Remember to use oil to maintain the blades. Try to oil the device after each use.